· Evaluate a vehicle effectively and efficiently for any service needs.
· Efficiently and efficiently diagnose vehicles experiencing problems with any systems. Including, but not limited to:
o Engine Performance
o Transmission Performance
o Electrical Systems
o Braking Systems
· Test driving vehicles safely and efficiently.
· Maintaining a clean and safe work area.
· Communicating any needs with Jeff and Daniel so that they can advise customers correctly.
· Evaluate vehicles to identify and differentiate between current immediate needs, and future needs, so that the customer can be advised accordingly.
· Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
· Prior professional technician experience.
· Able to provide proof of any current professional certifications.
· Already owns a substantial amount of professional tools.
· Able to learn quickly.
· Possess exemplary attention to detail.
· Able to communicate clearly and professionally.
· Excited about working in an environment that encourages teamwork.
· Able to provide both professional and character references.
· Able to pass drug tests and background checks.