· Interact with customers throughout the service or repair process. This includes:
o Initial introduction and vehicle
o Any required communication
throughout the service or repair
o Effectively communicating any
needs with the customer in
o Cashing out completed work
with customers at the point of
· Sales of any factory recommended maintenance, as well as any service or repairs recommended by the technician.
· Communicating with technicians to identify and differentiate any immediate needs and future needs, and then communicating those needs effectively to the customer.
· Answering phones and communicating with callers professionally and personably.
· Provide email support to customers, as needed.
· Submit parts orders from various vendors for jobs, as needed.
· Able to communicate clearly and professionally.
· Able to interact with customers respectfully and personably.
· Empathy – our customers need value knowing that we understand the positions they’re in and that we’re here to help them, first and foremost..
· Manage workflow from project beginning to end.
· Excited about working in an environment that encourages teamwork.
· Able to provide both professional and character references.
· Able to pass drug tests and background checks.
**Prior automotive experience preferred but NOT Required **